Wednesday 9 May 2012

Imperial Tanks



I started painting my Imperial Guard back in February 2009, and in all that time I haven't painted a single tank, I did buy one off ebay back in May 2009, the old style Demolisher, and it has sat for all those years gathering dust, that was until this weekend just gone.
I also picked up one of the new Chimera kits on Saturday, I decided to go with a Heavy Bolter load out.
Now I just need to decide if I want to repaint the "Lemon Ross" (that's what it was called on ebay in 2005 and explains how I got it for about £3) I have, and some how acquire another Chimera turret for the wreck I have sat in the cupboard.

1 comment:

  1. Nice paint job. The black and white looks good, could pass as an Inquisition force almost.

    - Courtney @ Cadian 127th

    ReplyDelete